In 2011, Manatee Board of County Commissioners unanimously adopted a “no kill” plan which sets a goal to have a 90 percent save rate for all adoptable dogs and cats that come to Manatee County Animal Services.
To help promote this great cause, the 2013 Manatee County Calendar will be dedicated to photos of the dogs and cats you have chosen to be a part of your families. The county is looking for photos of the pets you’ve adopted from Manatee County Animal Services and other Manatee shelters over the years.
Photos chosen in the contest will be included in the calendar and all selected photographers will be given credit for their work.
• Include with your submission: pet’s name and breed, if known, along with the name of the photographer.
• Submit photos in .jpg format. No disks will be considered.
• Minimum resolution at 300 dpi.
• Limit five photos per photographer —-Only photos received during the month of June 2012 will be given consideration for the contest.
• Please include no watermarks. Photographers will be credited.
• Send your photos to [email protected]